Tampa SEO Training Academy FAQs
- Who is the “Tampa SEO Training Academy” and what are your qualifications?
- What do you teach in your workshops?
- I’ve taken an online class or I’ve been working in the search engine marketing industry for several years. What new information will I learn?
- When is your next workshop going to be held and where?
- Are your workshops held every month?
- Do participants receive a printed book or other materials?
- What do past participants say about your workshops? Can I read any recommendations or testimonials?
- I don’t have a laptop. Can I still come to your workshop?
- How can I get a discount off the price of the workshop?
- If I register prior to the “early bird” date, what benefits do I get?
- There are two (or more) people from my company who want to come to the workshop. Can we get a discount?
- Can I cancel my registration and get a refund, if needed?
- Does the workshop fee cover hotel expenses and food?
- I don’t know anything about search engine marketing. Will your workshop help me?
- Are there any prerequisites for taking the workshop? What prior knowledge do I need before registering?
- I’m very advanced in search engine marketing strategies. How will this workshop benefit me?
- Can I earn certification in search engine marketing strategies by attending your workshop?
- I’m just a beginner in search engine marketing strategies. How will this workshop benefit me?
- I’ve attended your workshop in the past. Would it benefit me to attend again? Is there a discount for past participants?
- I live in the U.S. or Canada, and I would like you to consider having a workshop in my location. What is the possibility?
- I live in another country, and I’m interested in helping you put on a workshop in my location. Is that possible?
- My company is interested in sponsoring a portion of your workshops. Is that possible, and if so, what is the cost?
- Can I purchase tapes of your workshops rather than attending? Or, if I attend, can I tape the workshops?
- I’m thinking of starting my own workshops or seminars. Can I use your material to get me started?
- I have a question that isn’t addressed here. What should I do?
A. The Tampa SEO Training Academy is owned and operated by Starship Computer Services, Inc. Since 1998, Starship has been delivering customized search engine optimization programs and web design for clients both large and small. Starship Computer Services is a licensed associate trainer of the Search Engine Academy founded by industry leaders Robin Nobles and John Alexander. Learn more about Starship Computer Services on our About Us page.
A. The content of the workshop is totally different than the content taught in most of the quality online search engine marketing courses such as OnlineWebTraining.com. The concepts are similar, in some cases, but different twists have been put on the strategies. In other cases, the concepts are totally new and different. The workshop is an excellent way to catch up with what’s happening and working in the search engine marketing industry if you haven’t taken a course in some time. It’s also an excellent way of keeping up with changes in the industry on a yearly basis. You’ll learn what the engines want to see on pages right NOW — what’s working right NOW. You’ll hear the latest search engine “scoop” from those who have their fingers on the pulse of the search engine industry. You’ll also learn new advanced and unique strategies from our special workshop guests.
A. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be directed to a ZIP file where you can download the material taught in the course.
A. Our goal is to offer public workshops monthly in Tampa, FL and private classes and consulting throughout Florida on an as needed basis. Check our SEO Workshop Dates page for more information.
A. Because we limit enrollment to around 20 people, we don’t offer discounts other than the “early bird” discount to our public courses. However, private training classes for larger groups or companies are available at a discounted price.
A. We offer a 2-day Beginners Workshop that’s just for you! If you don’t know the basics in search engine marketing strategies, this is the workshop you need to take. Prerequisites for taking the Beginners Workshop: In order to get the most benefit out of the Beginners Workshop, you’ll need a basic understanding of how to create a very simple Web page. Take this online prerequisite quiz, and if you score at least 75%, you’re ready for the Beginning Workshop. If you don’t, we’ll provide you with tutorials, videos, and articles that will give you that basic understanding prior to our workshop.
A. See the question above for the prerequisites for attending our 2-day Beginners Workshop. Prerequisites for attending our Advanced Workshop: In order to get the most benefit out of the Advanced Workshop, you’ll need to know the basic “how to’s” of search engine marketing. If you are a past Beginning Workshop student or have taken online courses through the OnlineWebTraining.com Web site, you’re ready for the Advanced Workshop. If not, you can take this online prerequisite quiz, and if you score at least 75%, you’re ready for the Advanced Workshop. If you don’t, you’ll need to enroll in the 2-day Beginners Workshop first.
A. Because our enrollment is very limited, and because our expenses still must be met no matter how many registrants we have, we don’t offer refunds for cancellations. However, you may transfer your registration to another person at any time by providing written authorization. Rescheduling to another class in the future is sometimes possible on a space available basis only.
A. If you register by the “early bird” date, you’ll get a discount off the price of the workshop. If you’ve taken a workshop from us in the past, you can attend a workshop during the current or the next year at half price.
A. Well… you’ll save $100 bucks! You’re also gauranteed a seat at these quickly filled limited seating workshops.
A. Yes, attendees will earn certification in search engine marketing strategies. Tthey are presented with a certificate suitable for framing at the end of the workshop. You can choose to take the workshop for university CEUs as well. For more information, contact us.
A. The workshop fee covers the cost of the workshop only. Public classes do get something to eat in the morning and a snack in the afternoon. However, you or your company are responsible for any additional expenses including car rentals, hotels, meals, airline tickets, or any other expenses you may incur.
A. Please visit our Testimonials page.
A. Certainly. We strongly encourage all participants to bring a laptop, but if you don’t have one or would prefer not bringing one, that’s fine.
A. Our 3-day Advanced Workshop is just what you need, because it’s geared toward the advanced search engine marketer as well as professional SEO’s. Plus, everyone in the room is an advanced SEO, so you’ll be with a group of people who are at the same experience level as you, and you can share strategies and ideas.
You’ll be sure to learn strategies you’ve never heard of before when you attend these workshops. These strategies are unique and certainly not “wide spread.” Even if you’ve worked in the industry for several years or have taken training courses, the quantity and quality of information you’ll learn by attending the workshop and using the resources provided will benefit you tremendously with your online business.
A. Our 2-day Beginners Workshop will teach you the basics of search engine marketing, so that you’ll be ready to optimize your Web site as soon as you get back home! Plus, everyone in the room is a beginner, so you’ll be with a group of people who are at the same experience level as you. Before arriving at the workshop, we’ll make sure you’re ready by providing tutorials on how to create a very simple, basic Web page. Then, when you get to the workshop, you’ll be ready to take your knowledge to the next level.
By attending the hands-on, public workshop, you’ll have your questions answered immediately, and you’ll be completing assignments designed to teach you search engine strategies and strengthen your current knowledge.
A. Attending the workshops on a yearly basis will enable you to keep up with the latest strategies in the search engine industry. Since the search engine industry is constantly changing and evolving, attending on a yearly basis is an excellent idea.
If you’ve taken our Beginners Workshop in the past, or a beginning course at the OnlineWebTraining.com Web site, our Advanced Workshop is just what you need to further your education.
Plus, we’re always changing up our agenda, adding new sessions, changing sessions, deleting sessions, etc., so the content won’t be the same from workshop to workshop. Past participants are encouraged to attend, and we’re pleased to offer you a 50% discount off the price if you attend another workshop in the current or following year. (We love to see our “old friends” again at our workshops!)
A. We hold around 8 workshops a year as well as some other special events.
A. Please contact us for more details.
A. Let us know where you live and where the nearest airport is. How “wired” is your area? Though our participants come from all over the world, we’ve found that we often have the most successful workshops if we have them in locations that are more Internet savvy. If we bring a workshop to your area, would you be interested in helping us promote it?
A. At the present time, we don’t offer tapes of the workshops, but we’re going to be creating videos of the workshop which should be on sale later this year.
A. Hmmmmmmm. In a word, NO. In fact, we ask all participants to sign a non-disclosure agreement that you will not teach or publish any details of the workshop. We’ve spent countless hours putting together the content for this workshop, and it’s constantly being updated and evolving as the industry itself evolves. Our attorney wouldn’t want to see any of our content being used in any way other than to personally help you as you work on your own Web sites and the Web sites of your clients.
A. Simple.. contact us.