Using Social Media to Get Business
I was recently part of a panel of four Tampa area professionals that participated in a discussion on “Using Social Media to Get Business”. The television show is part of a series called “Create Your Own Job” and is produced by the Tampa Bay Community Network, the last remaining public access channel in Florida. The one hours show discusses the various ways to use Social Media to promote and build your business.
Joining me on the panel were:
- Louise Thompson – Host & Executive Director of the Tampa Bay Community Network
- Missy MacFarlane – Principal and Account Director at Bayview Public Relations,
- Brett Apter – Social Media Strategist at Get On Social, &
- Rae Catanese – Independent Social Media Marketing Strategist
The program will air around the Tampa Bay Area on the following stations and dates:
- Tuesday, June 12 at 8:00 PM on
- Verizon Channel 30
- Bright House Network Channel 950
- Comcast Channel 20
- Friday, June 15 at 8:00 PM on
- Verizon Channel 36 and
- Bright House Network Channel 949
- You can also watch live on the web at http://www.tbcn.org/live/
If you are not in the Tampa area or would rather not wait to see the show, then check it out on the TCBN YouTube Channel below.
Be sure to let me know what you thought of the show.
About Steve Scott
Steve Scott is the CEO & Director of Training at the Tampa SEO Training Academy. He has taught SEO skills to people from around the world and currently offers his hands-on search engine optimization training workshops in Tampa to individuals and businesses of all sizes. Corporate SEO training classes and consulting are also available.