Backlink Removal Service
Analyze and Research Links
Classify & Manual Examination
Request Removals and Disavow
Has Your Website Been Affected By The Following:
- Severe reduction in rankings?
- Potentially attacked by negative SEO?
- Abusive keyword anchor texts in backlinks?
- Penalized by antiquated link building techniques?
Our backlink removal service discovers what exactly in your link profile is keeping your website and business from being successful in search results.
Link Removal Service
Whether you have a manual penalty or are looking to correct your link profile, our service can help you find the light at the end of the tunnel.
Reconsideration Request and Penalty Recovery
Backlink Removal Service Pricing
Backlink Removal Servicewithout manual penalty
- Research & Gather All Inbound Links
- Evaluate & Classify Anchor Text
- Manual Examination of Unnatural and Suspicious Backlinks
- Submit URLs to Client for Approvals
- Request Link Removals & Upload Disavow File
Manual Penalty Reconsideration Request
On-Going Link Removals
Backlink Removal Service Frequently Asked Questions
How Did I Get So Many Backlinks?
• An SEO firm you hired previously added these links when link building was much less sophisticated.
• You’ve been attacked by a competitor
• Your site was submitted by software
• Bots scrapped your content and published it on low-quality websites
What Do You Do When An Administrator Requests Money To Remove Links?
The reason why we do not pay for links to be removed is that majority of these low quality link directories reside within a network that includes the same links and content. These sites are duplicating at an extraordinary pace. By paying to remove links on one, you are legitimizing this type of service, giving administrators a reason to continue to exist, and potentially duplicate their networks.
Instead, we simple disavow these domains and report these sites to their web host (if they are violating terms of service) or to Google (if they are violating Google’s Webmaster Guidelines).