Junior Search Engine Optimization/Web Specialist
- Internet Marketing firm that’s been in business since 1997 is currently seeking a part-time JUNIOR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST in the Land O Lakes/Lutz/Wesley Chapel/Trinity area of Pasco County.
- Only candidates with some SEO experience should apply… if you have not done SEO for at least one website that you can show results for, then this job is not for you.
- VERY flexible hours. Telecommuting is OK after an initial burn-in period spent in the office getting to know the staff and the ropes. After that a minimum of 2 – 4 days a month in the office is expected.
- Extremely casual, comfortable and fun environment that’s light on the drama with the opportunity to learn from an industry leader.
- We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized individual who knows how to multi-task, problem solve and think on his/her feet.
- The right person will be honest, trustworthy and discreet and be someone who can follow directions but also knows how to think independently.
- College students, recent graduates, or freelancers OK with the right background.
- The person we bring on will also be eligible to receive a FREE 5 Day SEO Certification Mastery Class (a $2,495 value) to upgrade his or her skills.
SEO SKILLS DESIRED INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of WordPress is ESSENTIAL for this position,
- Keyword Research abilities,
- Experience with basic Onsite Search Optimization techniques,
- Experience with proper “white-hat” Link Building techniques,
- Previous exposure to Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools,
- Exposure to Local Search Listings,
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Some experience using/setting up Social network sites like Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook,
- Knowledge of any SEO Software helpful,
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a friendly personality with a pleasant attitude;
- Is able to follow direction, problem solve and work independently without needing constant supervision but knows how to reach out for help when necessary;
- Must maintain a high attention to detail with ability to successfully multi-task;
- Is reliable, focused and hardworking;
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has strong organizational skills and can correctly process large volumes of information;
EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE A PLUS:
- WordPress Development (implementation & customization),
- Database experience with MySQL or the like,
- Experience with Shopping Carts or Merchant Account Systems,
- Mobile App Development,
- Potential to earn additional money above your hourly pay by earning commissions selling our services to potential clients. This is completely optional but available if you want the chance to earn some extra money.
Interested candidates should forward their resume by email along with some examples of their SEO/Web work and an explanation of why they are seeking part time employment. If you can’t follow this simple direction then I’ll know immediately that you are not detailed oriented and I will delete your reply without reviewing it.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES / DESIGN FIRMS / OR OVERSEAS OUT-SOURCER’S WILL BE CONSIDERED AT ALL SO PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME OR OURS!
The right candidate will live approximately 5-30 minutes from our office in the 34638 zip code. If you’ve never heard of Land O Lakes, you probably live too far to make it worth your travel time even if you are willing to drive. See map below for area surrounding our office. Thanks