Pay Per Click Specialist
- Internet Marketing firm that’s been in business since 1997 is currently seeking a part-time PAY PER CLICK SPECIALIST in the Land O Lakes/Lutz/Wesley Chapel/Trinity area of Pasco County.
- Only candidates with experience using Google AdWords PPC should apply… if you don’t have any current experience or results you can show, then this job is not for you.
- VERY flexible hours. Telecommuting is OK after an initial burn-in period spent in the office getting to know the staff and the ropes. After that a minimum of 1 – 2 days a month in the office is expected.
- Extremely casual, comfortable and fun environment that’s light on the drama with the opportunity to learn from an industry leader.
- We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized individual who knows how to multi-task, problem solve and think on his/her feet.
- The right person will be honest, trustworthy and discreet and be someone who can follow directions but also knows how to think independently.
- Students, recent graduates, veterans or other part-time help OK with the right background.
- The person we bring on will also receive a FREE 5 Day SEO Certification Mastery Class (a $2,495 value) to upgrade his or her skills.
PPC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of both Google and Bing’s PPC systems,
- Strong Keyword Research skills,
- Solid Understanding of Quality Score,
- Setting up Campaigns, Groups, and Ads,
- Use of Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI),
- Landing Page Development,
- A/B and/or Multivariate Testing,
- Call Only Ads,
- Ongoing Monitoring and Tweaking of settings,
- Experience with Google Display Network,
- Experience with Google Merchant Center and Shopping Ads,
- Experience with Remarketing,
- Must be familiar with Google Adwords Editor
- Experience with social network PPC programs as found on LinkedIn and Facebook,
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a friendly personality with a pleasant attitude;
- Is reliable, focused and hardworking;
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has strong organizational skills and can correctly process large volumes of information;
- Must maintain a high attention to detail with ability to successfully multi-task;
- Is able to follow direction and work independently without needing constant supervision but knows how to reach out for help when necessary;
- Experience using Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter and/or other Social Media Websites is also a plus.
EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE A PLUS:
- HTML & CSS,
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) concepts,
- Social Media Setup/Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn),
- Potential to earn additional money above your hourly pay by earning commissions selling our services to potential clients. This is completely optional but available if you want the chance to earn some extra money.
Interested candidates should forward their resume by email along with an explanation of why they are seeking part time employment. If you can’t follow this simple direction then I’ll know immediately that you are not detailed oriented.
The right candidate will live approximately 5-30 minutes from our office in the 34638 zip code. If you’ve never heard of Land O Lakes, you probably live too far to make it worth your travel time even if you are willing to drive. See map below for area surrounding our office. Thanks
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES / DESIGN FIRMS / OR OVERSEAS OUT-SOURCER’S WILL BE CONSIDERED AT ALL SO PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME OR OURS!