Learn WordPress: The Basics and Beyond
WordPress Training Classes in Tampa, Florida
Register For Our Next WordPress Class
Learn WordPress The Easy and Fun Way!
At my 2-Day hands-on WordPress Training course, I’ll personally show you the ropes on how to get the most out of this fantastic website tool. You’ll have the confidence and ability to start making WordPress websites that just don’t look great, but also perform great in the search engines too. Participants get an opportunity to see and use the tools, techniques and strategies needed to create a top notch (and secure) WordPress website.
Our WordPress training classes are held at our facility located just a few minutes south of the Tampa International Airport.
- Want to really learn WordPress and how you can get the most out it for your business?
- Did you know WordPress currently accounts for almost 25% of all new websites that are created each day?
- This powerful tool can do almost anything you want it to if you just knew exactly what to do.
Call Us Today! 1-877-736-7361 No Obligations, No Strings
Get One-On-One Attention
Anyone can participate in our WordPress Training Classes
You do not need to know WordPress or currently have a WordPress site in order to participate and learn WordPress. As part of the enrollment fee, each participant will receive a FREE hosting account with WordPress on it to use and practice on during class and for 1 month after class ends.
Topics for this 2-Day WordPress Course include:
Day 1: Learn WordPress – The Basics
- What exactly is a Blog?
- Why You Absolutely Need a Blog?
- What is WordPress
- Should I use WordPress.com or WordPress.org?
- Installing and Setting Up WordPress
- Logging Into the WordPress Admin Interface
- Selecting the proper WordPress Settings
- Reviewing the WordPress Admin Menu Items
- Understanding the difference between Posts and Pages
- Using WordPress as a Website or a Blog.
- Selecting & Installing Themes
- How to quickly and easily create your own custom themes
Day 2: Learn WordPress – Beyond the Basics
- Understanding, Selecting and Installing Plugins
- Review of some of the top Plugins for:
- WordPress Site Functionality
- Images and Video
- Search Engine Optimization,
- Social Media,
- Spam Control
- Contact Forms
- Backup & Security, & more
- Using Widgets
- Dynamic Widgets
- Adding and Using Contact Forms
- Minimizing Comment Spam
- The WordPress File Structure
- Securing and Backing Up WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization Tips for your WordPress Site
In addition to all the great information you’ll learn in class, I will also be including 1 month of FREE post-class mentoring to help you figure things out or answer any questions you may have after class ends. Remember, for just $497 you’ll get:
- 16 Hours of WordPress training and training material,
- A FREE WordPress website and free hosting for one month, and
- One month of FREE post-class mentoring to help you solidify your training.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or contact us.