Stop spending countless hours working on your WordPress Maintenance and get back to running your business and publishing content.
Tampa SEO’s Basic WordPress Maintenance Package is designed to help business owners make sure their site is running at peak performance with backups, security, and with a solid layer of foundational SEO. Our author optimization, HTML sitemap, our WordPress SEO by Yoast setup is what sets our WordPress support a part from the rest.
WordPress is the best content management system for users who want to publish content. As simple as it is, there is an abundance of features and settings necessary to ensure a smooth running website. Our WordPress maintenance service saves you time and money by using popular free and premium plugins to ensure your website is always running its best.
Basic WordPress Maintenance & Support Features
We’ll update and test core WordPress and plugin updates on your website. Updates can cause problems, but we’ll test the functionality of your website after each software update to ensure you’re getting the security and features you need. 1
We’ll fortify your WordPress website to prevent attacks with iThemes Security on your WordPress site, keeping evil-doers out, and classy citizens in. 2
Your database will be backed up daily and files backed up weekly to your local server and Tampa SEO’s DropBox for safe keeping. Add your own cloud service like DropBox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, or FTP at no additional charge and have your own WordPress backups on your own service. 3
We will install and setup WordPress SEO by Yoast with settings that are unique to your own WordPress site to set you up for success. Now you can stop fussing with tedious details and just write and produce.
Deliver your content at blazing speeds with page and database caching. Your users, server, and SEO will thank you. 4
We’ll be sure that Google Analytics data is being sent to Google appropriately, and apply filters so that only legitimate traffic is captured. We’ll also setup one goal to help you understand your website’s performance to generate leads or transactions.
Technical Support or Audit
Got an issue? Need us to call your host or take a further look at a problem? We’ll provide up to 1 hour of technical support and consulting. No pending issues during the month? Instead, we’ll use that time to take a deep look at your website and report problematic areas that can improve your site’s performance.
- HTML Sitemap Add a human-readable HTML sitemap so they know exactly where to go.
- Author Optimization Optimize your author biography and page so you can prove to the world that you’re an authority in your field.
- Content Delivery Network Add your site to CloudFlare for faster DNS, additional security, increased performance, and reduced bandwidth. 5
- Uptime Monitoring Know exactly how long your server stays up each month with a Free Pingdom Account. 6
- Social Sharing We’ll setup your blog for automated or semi-automated sharing on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and/or LinkedIn using WordPress’s JetPack Sharing and Publicize plugin. 7
In order to setup your account and complete our monthly WordPress Maintenance service, we will need access to the following:
- Domain name registrar for DNS changes (example: GoDaddy)
- CPanel or other web host control panel
- An email account with the website’s domain name for correspondence and to sign-up for new services. (email@example.com)
- Google Analytics
3 Tampa SEO keeps backups on customer’s local server and our own DropBox account. Additional remote destinations such as Amazon S3, DropBox, Google Drive, and RackSpace Cloud Files can be added at no charge, but the customer is responsible for costs associated with their own remote storage destinations.
5 Includes the configuration of the CloudFlare Free plan. Does not include upgraded CloudFlare plans. CloudFlare requires the customer’s credentials to the domain registrar and requires a DNS change. Tampa SEO can sign-up for and setup this account.
6 This service does not measure downtime caused by website’s own software, just the server it is hosted on. Client may choose to upgrade their account through Pingdom for added features. Tampa SEO can sign-up for and setup this account.