All Encompassing SEO Website Review, Report and Phone Consultation
Our team of SEO consulting experts will analyze both your on-site and off-site optimization strengths and weaknesses. We will develop from this analysis a detailed website evaluation report including ideas for improvement and techniques to implement. These website reviews will show you exactly what needs to be done to make your site the very best it can be. With years of experience, we are highly aware that every business has its own target market that it is focused on and our team will always keep this in mind when reviewing your site and making our recommendations.
Your Comprehensive Web Presence and SEO Site Analysis Report Includes:
- How to determine the best keywords and keyword phrases for achieving success
- Review and Suggest ways to design more desirable Titles and Meta tags that get better click throughs
- Your sites ability to be found (indexed) and crawled by the search engines
- How to improve the strength of your sites content with the implementation of high quality keyword rich marketing copy
- How to improve your web sites internal linking structure
- How to better optimize your Images
- Evaluation of your site for any Duplicate Content or other Technical Issues
- How to enhance your sites usability and information architecture
- Review of your sites Analytics and Webmaster Tools to see if the Search Engines see any problems
- Detailed Off-Site SEO Analysis including your sites domain and link diversity, link citations and link reputation.
- Analysis of your Sites speed and recommendations on how to improve it.
- Use and Implementation of Schema.org Markup Language and Google Authorship,
- Competitive Intelligence Report on your site and and those of your top three competitors,
- Social Media Presence and Profile Evaluation,
- Local Search Listings evaluation – Data Providors, Search Engines, Yellow Pages, Review Sites, Reputation
- Video Optimization Evaluation,
- How to improve and better track your Pay-Per-Click campaigns
Choose How Your SEO Consultation Hours At Utilized
Included with this website review is two hours of telephone consulting. During your scheduled phone time we can review the report in more detail or go over questions that the report may bring up. Your SEO consultation will also be recorded, so you’ll be able to replay the video so you’ll never miss anything.
Alternatively, you may choose to go forward and implement the changes we’ve outlined within the report, and then consult with me afterwards to make sure you’ve done it right. Feel free to split up your call into scheduled one hour increments if you prefer.
You will easily be able to use our report as a blueprint for optimizing your web site in-house, or you may choose to have my team and I perform the necessary search engine optimization services for you.
Your site analysis will contain the following detailed information:
- Problem/Trouble spots that might impede top organic rankings
- What should be done to the current design to help achieve top rankings
- Analysis of your sites copy with suggested changes
- Extensive usability/user interface evaluation testing and results
- Ideas on which pages might benefit from new copy and optimization
- Keyword research using multiple sources of keyword data that people use to search
- Site architecture and navigational feedback
- How to improve your Title and Meta tags
- Browser compatibility check
- How the site is currently ranking for relevant keywords
The website evaluation will also contain lots of other relevant information and suggestions about your Web site, which might help it to gain more targeted search engine traffic. We will also be happy to answer any specific questions you may have regarding the search engines and/or your site.
Due to the extensive research, analysis and writing that goes into creating your custom report, it generally takes 3 – 5 weeks from when we receive payment in full, to when you will receive the finished report. Expedited reports with a two-week lead time may be available on a limited basis for an additional fee, depending on our schedule at the time.
Aaron has been working as a web developer with SEO experience since 2008 and with the Tampa SEO Training Academy since Summer 2012. In 2009, he launched CinemaFunk, a blog dedicated to movie reviews and film criticism. In 2012, Aaron received his Master’s degree in Cinema Studies from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Although Aaron is resistant to most consumerism and materialism, he can’t seem to stop buying Criterion Collection movies on Blu-ray.