Monthly SEO Consulting Retainer Plan
Ongoing Email and Phone Consultations (3-Month Minimum Contract)
- Retainer Plan A
- For a monthly $497 retainer fee, you will receive email support (responses within 48 hours) and up to 4 hours of SEO consulting by phone directly with me scheduled at your convenience.
- Retainer Plan B
- For a $997 monthly fee, you will receive email support (within 24 hours) and up to 10 hours of phone consulting each month with me scheduled at your convenience.
Both SEO Consulting Options are Perfect For:
- Businesses who don’t have an in-house SEO person on staff
- Business owners that have outsourced their SEO services but need someone knowledgeable in all areas of SEO to be their advocate and go-between and to make sure their SEO providor really knows what they are doing.
- New SEO companies who are just starting out trying to get clients
- Advertising Agency’s or Web Design companies responsible for multiple client sites and who require quality SEO advice for each.
Having me on retainer is like having a your own in-house SEO consultant to review your progress and evaluate your site any time you need. I will provide you with verbal and/or written suggestions on how you can improve your:
- On-Site SEO factors,
- Off-Site Linking Strategies,
- Local Search Strategies,
- Social Media Marketing techniques,
- Pay-Per-Click Optimization,
- Technical Issues and how to repair them.
- Developing your Internet Marketing Proposals,
- Monitoring and Tracking,
- Plus Lots More!
Have a quick SEO question? With me on retainer you can call or email me at any time during business hours and receive an immediate answer. If he is not immediately available when you call, he generally will call you back within 24 hours (if not sooner).
Aaron has been working as a web developer with SEO experience since 2008 and with the Tampa SEO Training Academy since Summer 2012. In 2009, he launched CinemaFunk, a blog dedicated to movie reviews and film criticism. In 2012, Aaron received his Master’s degree in Cinema Studies from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Although Aaron is resistant to most consumerism and materialism, he can’t seem to stop buying Criterion Collection movies on Blu-ray.