Join me for this two-day class where you’ll actually build links back to your website and increase its potential for ranking in the search engines.
During this class:
- I’ll show you quick and easy ways to build quality links back to your website (aka backlinks).
- I’ll explain how these links have a significant impact on your search engine ranking results.
- You’ll understand the difference between internal and external links and why both are necessary for your success in Search.
- I’ll divulge to you exactly the type of links you should try to acquire and how they should be written.
- You’ll understand why having a few high-quality links are much better than having many lower quality links.
- I’ll demonstrate how you can evaluate any website and determine its worth for obtaining a link from them.
- I’ll reveal to you how to reverse engineer who links to your competitors and how you can use this information to get them to link back to you too.
Not only will I explain how to do all of this but you will actually spend time during class doing it for your website. By the time you walk out of class, you will have already created new links to your site and/or will have requested links from other sites that will help your site do better in Google Search.
What You’ll Learn
- How to gather your existing list of links
- Link-building tactics tips and techniques
- Domain Authority & Rank, Trust Flow and Citation Flow, Topical Trust Flow
- Building links to your site the right way
- Using the power of links to build your business
- Link-building 101 a hands-on approach to building links
- Link-building 101: Simple ways to build quality links to your website
- What chrome plugins to install
- You must have a website already in place
- You should have access to make changes to your websites content
- Would be a good idea to have a unique Email address for building links. email@example.com for example
- You should have the complete and accurate company information including precise Company Name, Address, Phone Number and url (with or without www, with or without https).
- 2 Months of Post-Class Mentoring
- Lifetime Access to Facebook Alumni Group